Lecturer of International Studies
Office: ACAD 103AB
• INTS 211: Foundation of Cultural Studies (Spring 2016)
• INTS 403: Nations and Nationalism (Spring 2016)
• INTS 205: Current Issues in International Studies. (Fall 2015)
• INTS 409: Culture, Neoliberalism, Globalism. (Fall 2015)
• Italian 101(Fall 2014)
• Italian 102 (Spring 2015)
Aesthetic Theory, Critical Theory, Continental Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Globalization, Latin American Philosophy and Politics, Marxism, Social and Political Thought, Postcolonial Studies, Italian Language and Culture.
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS:
I am working on a comparative research project on the question of consensus. Also, I have started working on a monograph concerning so-called Left-Heideggerianism accounting for the theoretical work of thinkers coming from diverse linguistic and academic traditions (i.e. the Italians Massimo Cacciari, Gianni Vattimo and Aldo Rovatti, the work of the Spaniards Felipe Marinez Marzoa and Arturo Leyte, with the work of Reiner Schürmann and Catherine Malabou).