Instructional Assistant Professor of International Studies
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Honors Program Coordinator
Office: ACAD 103AB
- INTS 201: Introduction to International Studies
- INTS 205: Current Issues in International Studies.
- INTS 211: Foundation of Cultural Studies
- INTS 301: Theories of Globalization
- INTS 403: Nations and Nationalism
- INTS 409: Culture, Neoliberalism, Globalism.
- INTS 481: Capstone Seminar “Globalization and Community”
- Italian 101& 102
Aesthetic Theory, Critical Theory, Continental Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Globalization, Latin American Philosophy and Politics, Marxism, Social and Political Thought, Postcolonial Studies, Italian Language and Culture.
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS:
I am working on a comparative transdisciplinary scholarly monograph on the question of community and consensus.